lostinpalms

lostinpalms

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Mediation and Relaxation

I started meditating and doing yoga about 1 year ago when I had that difficult period of exams in school. I couldn't sleep well because of stress and especially because I didn't have a program. One day I could fall asleep at 10 p.m. and the next day at 5 a.m. so my body and mind needed something to calm down and relax. And I follow my mom's advice and started meditating (thanks mom). 
At first it was strange and I didn't really get it but after a while it became part of my life. 
I would recommend everyone who wants to try it to start with guided meditation (there are a lot of videos on youtube). My first one was this one here: 




When you start to understand how it works look for a list of music that relaxes you. For example I never use piano music for meditation because I can't concentrate. You can find a lot of really good music on Youtube and Spotify like me. Here are few of my choices :





No comments:

Post a Comment