lostinpalms

lostinpalms

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Skincare favorites

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Hello everyone! I would like to introduce you my favorite skin care product from Bioten. It's the best everyday cream I've ever tried in my life so far. It is the only one that gives my skin this wonderful glowing and healthy look without extra oiliness. This cream is made for normal combination skin and has very light texture so it is the best option for my oily skin and gives my skin the hydration it needs. It provides natural and smooth skin and fix any blemishes, redness and breakouts if I use it twice a day. I apply it before my I have my makeup done and after I have it removed.
This cream is eco-friendly and based on natural ingredients so that actually make me feel little bit better about my self when I use it. And it smells really wonderful!
It is also "pocket-friendly" because you find it in shops for about 5 euro so even if it won't match your skin type you can give it a try! 
I truly believe that there is no need to spend hundreds of euros on products you don't really need especially when you are on your 20's. The important is to find nice and natural products that match your skin and your lifestyle the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment